Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blossoming Birthday

Hi everyone,
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!   Had a lot of fun on Thursday and Friday, following the DeNami and Lawn Fawn Blog Hop!  Makes me wish I had a lot more time and money for stamping!  The two companies' stamps are so versatile and coordinate so well together, it was very inspiring.

In the spirit of combining stamps, I made the card posted below.  Found this stamp at a recent Stamp Expo and knew it would be perfect to team up with DeNami's images.


I have been wanting to make a card with the grey and pink color scheme and this one spoke to me.  The latice was punched with my new EK Success punch in white cardstock.  I used DeNami's rose from the Rosevine Flowers Stamp set.  The leaf is from the Leaf Accents Stamp set.  After stamping in black, each were colored with Tombow markers (can't wait to try out my Copic markers, that should arrive any day now!)  Although cutting out small flowers and leaves may not be your cup of tea, I think the card turned out sweet.

The stamped sentiment is from Make An Impression.  I bought it at the same recent Stamp Expo.

Oh, and one last note, the Pink Paisley background paper behind the sentiment, is also sold on DeNami's website and was created for them by Bella Press.

How you have a lot of fun stamping this week!  Until next post,
Jen

No comments: